Saturday, April 13, 2013

Apollo

The God of music, light, knowledge, arts, healing, plague, and darkness.
I made a difficult decision today. I need to see someone. With this new job I need to focus and realize my full potential.
I was told today by someone that I "have intense passion for doing things to the best of my abilities" I am glad to hear this. regardless of the fact that most of this comes from my passion to be obsessive. I am terrified of failure.
I must  take this time to be positive and realize that I am a good person. I need to believe in myself.
I am so scared to see it all change. I will miss the customers here but I will meet new people and I CAN be happy.
I MUST be happy.

Healing.
Apollo, the god of healing.
feared and loved.
I think he embodies healing well. I am scared of this journey I must take, but so grateful for the chance to be well again. I to feel human again. I want to walk around and not feel like a freak.

1 comment:

  1. <3<3<3<3<3
    You're ALWAYS welcome to come back and visit :)

    ReplyDelete